Saturday, January 21, 2006

NSP Christmas Party 2005

December 21 was a working day. I wasn't able to go to work, I had this really painful ailment in my throat. I asked my doctor about it, she suggested that I take a CBC test. So I did, but when I called in to confirm regarding the results she said that it wasn't anything serious. The pain told me that it wasn't so! =P
I went to the party with Cathy and Bong, I was still a little feverish. What's much worse was that, I forgot to bring a jacket! Of all the plippin' things, I had to forget that! =P
I still had fun eventhough I couldn't eat much. I could only munch the already "soft" food so that they'd be painless when they pass through my throat. Wahhhh...all those other food I missed! Arrgggh!















After the party we went together to K1 in Crossroads to sing our hearts out. At first I was a little bored, towards the end I had started to enjoy it. We sang "Build me up, buttercup" together and danced to it. Actually I don't know zit about singing. I usually shout and I already consider that singing! =). My sore throat actually healed the next morning after the excessive use of my vocal facilities. Amazing! hahaha =)
That was a fun night indeed! =)

No comments: