Saturday, April 19, 2008

Addtech Welcome Party


April 18, 2008 Lu and I attended the Addtech Welcome Party for the new employees. It was held in the busy section of Sannomiya but I couldn't remember the name of the place.
I know how to get there though.
The place was not a "tabehodai" place but a "nomihodai" one. I guess almost everyone in the company loves drinking more than eating. That evening we sat in the table with the company seniors. They were a gay bunch of people, most specially Ueki-san. He along with Takeda-san were both very kind to Lu and me. White boy was also there to add to the merriment. I met
quite a few good people during that party. I also went with some of them to karaoke afterwards.
I even took pictures of some of them. Here are some of our pictures during the party:



Here are some of our pictures during the karaoke:




No comments: