Monday, August 29, 2005

My First Visit to my nephew Raziel Jet Garcia



It was the end of one tiring work week. I decided to go home and visit my nephew who is by this time 2 weeks young. When I saw him, I was fearful of how fragile and small he was. He's quite cute though. He has the same features as Kwon Sang Woo, the male lead of "Stairway to Heaven". hehehehe =)
I didn't get to see my other nephew, the son of my elder brother when he was still little since they live far from our house. And I didn't go home that much during those times.



He is a little hairy fellow. I don't know how light he weighs but in my thoughs, he maybe underweight. I was afraid to carry him because he looked fragile so I just took pictures of him and
decided that looking and staring would be enough.
Here are some of the pictures I took:







No comments: