Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Trip to Cagayan Part I

The night of October 7, 2005, I set out for the pier heading towards Cagayan de Oro City. I got my bags up to SuperFerry 17. This is only my second time riding a ship. We went sight seeing in it. We played some cards near the playhouse with "hand marking" consequence for losers. Yeah, I lost some, lost a lot of times really. =P Can you guess which hand's mine? =)






























We still couldn't sleep after, so we decided to get coffee. But then due to certain circumstances we ended up drinking hot chocolate (MILO) instead. The only option for a venue was the cafeteria/disco. I've never tried drinking MILO in a disco place before. =P Grabeh!
















After cosuming the MILO, we went dancing a little, or should I say "I" went dancing a little. My companions were not as dancerous. =P ( Covering your head while stepping your right then left leg is not really dancing to me. ) They were playing a song from the "You Got Served" movie. This is one of my favorite dance movie. I have watched it for quite a number of times already. =) I officially became a frustrated hip hop/bone break dancer because of that movie. =P

After the "disco" escapade we rested in the lobby of the ship. It was spacious and nice. We were the only people there so we took some timed shots.











No comments: