Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Osaka Castle


In the morning of June 5, 2007 I went with my manager Sagami-san to Osaka Immigration office to file for an extension of my VISA and on the way back to the office we stopped by Osaka Castle. When told Sagami-san that I haven't been to Osaka Castle yet he agreed to come with me. It was like an early morning date. hahahaha.

Unlike springtime, Osaka castle during that time was not so crowded. But the sakura trees were also not as pretty since there were no more flowers.

We didn't really went in the Osaka Castle but only at the tip of where it was located. But it was ok with me, the view was already great and besides, I was wearing high-heeled shoes that day so the soles of my feet were starting to hurt :P

1 comment:

reyian said...

この場所はみんなの日本語の会話ビデオだけを見ました。