Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chinatown!


July 30, 2008, Sagami-san, Imoto-san and Lu came to Addtech office in Sannomiya to talk
about the new project with Minamino-san. I really couldn't contain my happiness knowing that Lu will come back to work here with me. I was slowly dying because I had no one to talk to. I didn't have any friends. I felt that if I were to die in this office nobody would know it until
days later when my body would start to stink.
That afternoon I went out of the office early. Sagami-san suggested we head out to Chinatown to celebrate Lu's birthday in advance. We eat at a simple Chinese restaurant since Sagami-san didn't bring a lot of money that day, we calculated our orders so that he will not fall short. (The restaurant doesn't allow credit card. Both Lu and I didn't have money either, OsakaPinoys are always poor a few days before salary day)

He even joked that we both will have to wash dishes if he can't pay. The dishes there were not remarkable in taste but it was for free so I didn't care and just ate as much as I could. Sagami-san didn't eat much that night. His excuse was that looking at us happily eating makes him full. Sagami-san is a very sweet otosan, don't you think so? :) On the way home, he also bought "butaman" for our housemates. We parted at the station. He went alone to visit his friend's place while both Lu and I headed home.

No comments: