Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jinnouchi-san


He is my seatmate since August 18. Finally, I have someone to talk to in this awfully quiet place! He's turning 26 this coming September 20. He is very kind. I'm very grateful that he is willing to talk to me despite my very bad Japanese speaking and hearing ability.
We talk everyday and usually I am the one asking him questions. He answers them quite diligently and honestly so I'm pretty glad about that. Nowadays, I don't worry anymore when I get sleepy. He makes each conversation interesting and fun that I always end up laughing afterwards. During the first day that he sat beside me, he helped me with my Fedex package delivery problem. Fedex required some document to be faxed and he went with me to the manager's room and pleaded for me so that I can send them.
As I got to know him more and more each day, I realized how kind, hardworking and responsible he is.
Jinouchi-san, for all the help you have given me, THANK YOU.
May you have the best in life!
Stay cool, dude!

No comments: