Saturday, August 30, 2008

Busy Saturday


August 30, 2008 was quite a busy day. In the morning Kay and I went to Kobe Kaisei Hospital for a consultation and blood test. I was grateful for the fact that the hospital had an International Internal Medicine department. Moreso because the doctor speaks English!(He's a guy and he touched my throat during the examination, nyahahahahah!). By the time we finished at the hospital it was already past lunch time so we ate around the area near Rokkomichi station. It was a pasta place and there were a lot of manga on the sorrounding shelves in it for people to read while enjoying the great food.

After that we went to Umeda to look for the salon that was recommended by the ex-girlfriend of one osakapinoy who was very talented in looking for cheap but quality services. I won't say she was a miser because that'll be too rude. After all, I did benefit from her patience in looking for that place. I had my hair done and the results were absolutely fantastic! Kay had a hair cut too, but her hair didn't really look much different to me. I met up with Kay again in Yodobashi camera because she went ahead of me out of the salon. She introduced me to her close friend Joseph.
Then we had ramen for dinner at Umeda. We queued in the line for quite a while.(There are always a lot of people lining up for this particular ramen shop). It was a good thing that they were able to put us together in one table.(Actually it's half of a table, half of it was occupied by other people :P). We concluded the night playing archade games at the top of Hep Five and taking some shots at perikura.(Kim was really cool, she played Time Crisis the longest!)

No comments: