Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shiera is Leaving Japan


A mixed of emotions plagued me the night before Shiera's Farewell Party. I was very sad that she decided to leave Japan, but I also feel happy that she found a better oppurtunity elsewhere. Shiera has her own fair share of pain and triumph here in Osaka. We used to talk during our weekend coffee sessions about our lives and common experiences. :) We would come up with silly acronyms to guide our lives such as 3Ms. This is just one of the intimacies that I would miss once she leaves.

Shiera, I wish you all the best in your new life. I know that you know how much I admire you. You are one of the few superwomen I know aside from my mother. Lab yu shie! :)


2 comments:

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

Thanks kagz.. kahilak man pud tag popcorn ani. hehe..
oist.. mihawa nlng ko diha ba. Sheira ghapon ang spelling sa akong name. :D

Mingaw na ko nimo ug sa coffee sessions nato! waahhh wala pa koy coffee buddy ngari...

kagz said...

Hahaha...ako ng gi correct!