Friday, September 15, 2006

A day with Oya-san

I hope that autumn is finally coming to Osaka and it`s not just the typhoon that`s making the weather great in this fine and beautiful day of September 15.

At lunch Oya-san took me to Hanamaru Udon shop[It was actually spelled a romaji Manmaru in the Ad]. There Oya-san ordered for me a Bukkake Udon. It was a dish with of course udon[japanese thick noodles], raw egg with spring onion leaves submerged in a hot delicious soup. It was deliciously heavenly!



After work we went to Pronto near the Esaka office to spend the early night over drinks and great food. I think I`m starting to get addicted to juices with lychee and a little alcohol.







Oya-san or shall I say Mr. Tomoyuki Oya "the handsome" is one of my colleagues at work. He is one of the guys who managed to stay cool and stay young at heart despite having responsibilities of a married life. He likes to listen to alternative music which makes me extremely happy since not many people here in Japan can appreciate english music that much.
He wants we to put in this blog post that "He likes pussy". So there it is! hahaha...just kidding.
Anyway, I think Oya-san is a very talented person, especially when it comes to learning bad words. He learns english bad words faster than a speeding bullet. hehehe. He is also open minded, honest and fun to be with. He`s a natural at making people laugh.
Truthfully, I`m glad I found one realiable and good friend in Oya-san. Aside from making me laugh during the tiresome office hours, he uplifts the spirit of other team members with his natural zest for life.
Kudos Oya-san!




Here`s one of his best jokes that cracks me up. It never fails to make me laugh everytime!
[Technique:He takes his glasses of slowly and his eyes become smaller and smaller.]



Cracked you up too, neh?

No comments: