Thursday, September 14, 2006

Kitsune Udon

I woke up late the morning of September 13. I wasn`t able to eat breakfast, cook food for lunch and I didn`t have time to clean my hair so I ended up tying it up into a bun and make the ends hang like pineapple leaves. I didn`t want to leave it hanging out because I`m anal about the smell stuff.
That day Ooya-san took me to a nearby Udon shop to eat my first Kitsune Udon. I was pretty excited and I brought my phone with me to take pictures of my food! I`ve read about this dish from the internet along with takoyaki and okonomiyaki. They are Osaka delicacies.




When I got home that evening I took out the hair clip and was surprised to see my hair curl like it was set in a salon. So I took pictures of my "not so clean" but "looks really great" hair. hehehe






No comments: