Saturday, September 09, 2006

Shin Osaka Starbucks Coffee

So what if there`s no East West Bar in Osaka, there`s still Startbucks coffee near the Shin Osaka station. This little corner at the back of Startbucks Coffee has become our own little area. It`s too bad that this branch closes early though but then it`s better than having no place to talk at all, right?
Today (September 10) we went there once again to talk about stuff. I do really love to talk of just about anything under the sun. hehehe
I took pictures of some people there to place them in the address book of my phone so that when they call I will see there faces on the screen. It feels more personal that way. mwehehe. (Yeah, I know what you`re thinking, you can say it... what a bunch of CRAP! hahaha)
Romsil:

Sheira: (Such a pretty smile!)

Pius:

No comments: