Sunday, November 26, 2006

All Girl's Night Out...almost
















The night of November 24, 2006 I had dinner with some of the women in the office. We ate at the restaurant near the station. (This is the same restaurant people always go to when they decide to dine out or celebrate something. This is actually my 3rd time of dining in this place and I still can't remember its darn name. bwahahahaha.) The party was composed of six people namely Michiomo-san, Hirata-san, Higuchi-san, Fujimoto-san, me and of course the one that made the night an ALMOST all girl's night out, Oya-san. Hirata-san and Higuchi-san are both my groupmates. Michiomo-san and Fujimoto-san both work for another company. We are all working on the same major project but they are handling a different module.
We talked about many stuff that night, from who the noisiest person in the office is to who's the weakest and the weirdest (Which reminds me, why do Japanese throw coins into places with water anyway? And it doesn't have to be a wishing well type of place, any place with water will do. In this case, the little pond like thingy beside the table where we were eating.) We had many laughs and I enjoyed it very much despite the fact that I'm very poor in Japanese. It was a good thing that Michiomo-san and Oya-san were there. They can both speak english well. As always, Oya-san did a lot of translating for me.



































I didn't drink much alcohol that night but I drank a lot of really super delicious juices. I took a picture of the prettiest one. I took a picture of the aftermath of the food storm too. hehehe.












No comments: