Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Celebration at Sagami-san's Place


Last December 2, Sagami-san held a celebration at his place for the new members of Osaka Family, Rose and Kaye who just landed their first job. (Though later I found out, the job was cancelled due to budget issues. TOINKS!) . I worked overtime that day and arrived at the place late, so I wasn't able to eat the highlights of the food parade but I was still able to fill my stomach with an ample amount of food and drinks. As usual, when pinoys gather together, voices get louder and louder and conversation gets interesting as the night goes on. This is what I love about being a filipino during these events. It wouldn't matter if we were eating only nuts and drinking only water because the stories and conversation will always be great.

No comments: