Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Crazy About Yellow


The greatest weather in the world for me is AUTUMN! The sun shines so bright but the air is cool and the trees become multi-colored from light orange to red and YELLOW. I'm so glad to be here and experience this great weather in all it's entire duration! hahahaha.
Last Sunday(December 3) after visiting Metrobank for a money drop (OUCH! The 2000 charge is really starting to hurt!), Marcelino and I went to head for the Shinsaibashi Street. This is the street with the longest line of shops in this area. Before we crossed the road we noticed that the view was great. So we decided to have fun in our ignorance of the yellow colored trees and took some pictures of ourselves.

This is Marcelino, beware of this guy because his charm is deadly to women especially the japanese ones. (Peace Mars! hehehe). I'm immune to him since I have no real sexual orientation. Bwahahaha!



This picture actually looks like I'm standing in the middle of the highway like an ASTIG gaijin, doesn't it? Cool...=)

2 comments:

shiera said...

waaahhh! naunhan ko nimo ug blog ani...

I also took pictures of those trees near Metrobank!

Naunhan pud ko nimo pag announce that my most favorite season (and always will be) is Autumn!

Unknown said...

for all my 2 years working at this place, I don't think i was able to take any pics of this place hehehe..