Saturday, December 23, 2006

Osaka Pinoys Christmas Party 2006


Last night we had a Christmas Party at Sheira and Jet's apartment. Everyone came for the celebration (aside from the usual Isaac people, we had 3 guests) and each of the housemates brought along with them their food specialty except for Idel and I, we brought drinks.

The night was filled with the air of festivity. I think that was the only time that I truly experienced the feeling of Christmas. Since most of the japanese are not catholics, christmas is not as festive as it is at home.

Some of the memorable events that night include:
1.) Sagami-san and his wife brought along 2 of the prettiest cake in Osaka (mind you, they are the most expensive also, I could faint with their price! wahhhhh!)

2.) Everyone brought FOOD with them. The most surprising one was the lumpia that Diobert and Mars brought along. I'd have to give 100% for the presentation of that dish. To think that it was prepared by a guy, AMAZING!
3.) Singing the manita-manita song over and over again (Even if the gift was to be given to a guy! I guess everyone was a manita that night. =))
4.) Alvin being the Rose's manito - we've been trying to pair them up eversince we heard that Rose was coming to Osaka. (wala gyud miy lingaw! hahahaha) DESTINY!

5.) The "what is your most memorable experience in Osaka" question which was initiated by Mrs. Sagami. I don't know what happened in the course of this activity but when we came upon asking Ranil we drifted to another interesting topic, the "how did you meet your girlfriend" topic. Ranil's facial expression was really comical, my stomach ached 'caused by too much laughter.
6.) The internet karaoke singing. Romsil might have been annoyed with me on this one. The boisterous person that I am couldn't help but be my natural self.
7.) The 2nd round early morning eating session! (There's always room for more food. hehehehe)
We went home at around 2 in the morning.
Great party! Great night! Awesome people! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Rose said...

hehe... Destiny ka karon. =)