Sunday, September 07, 2008

Yakisoba Party

yakisoba_party
animageek.com - make animated picture
September 6 , 2008 - Just like the week before I started this Saturday by going to the hospital. This time Mars went with me instead of Kay. When the results came, it was all normal. Thank God! But the doctor advised me to continue drinking the medicine and not to hurry when I said I wanted to stop taking the medicine because I want to get pregnant. :P
Mars and I went to an Indian restaurant in Sannomiya for lunch and had curry lunch set which made us really sleepy after that it made me momentarily think that we were food poisoned! We then headed out to Kobe for a light gift shopping for him. (He who loves to be alone and doesn't know shit about how I feel! He has rejected me quite a number of times already with "hitori ga suki" and I haven't even made definitive move on him yet. Talking about rejection, this definitely tops the list in mine. :P)

We then bought a few groceries at tamade and went to Shiera's mansion for the yakisoba party. We enjoyed eating while watching "Seigi no Mikata"[正義の味方]. I feel asleep around the 4th episode though, I guess eating too much in a day can really take its toll on a frail body like mine.

The party ended around 2am. I'm glad the neighborhood streets of Shin Osaka and Minamikata are still relatively safe during these early morning hours so the walk home was ok. There were still many leftovers so we continued the party the next day at Jay's. This time it became a takoyaki party.

No comments: