Tuesday, September 25, 2007

At Jerry's Grill with Bedshaker

September 3. I had a lot of stomach problems during the day. I had eaten too much during my birthday (September 2). I stuffed myself with as much as I could which mostly consist of really unhealthy stuff like crispy lechon skin, dinuguan and lots of softdrinks.

I was feeling a little better in the evening so my brother Caloy and I decided to dine out and went to Jerry's grill. We met his friend there and I'm sorry but I can't really remember his real name, all I can remember is how my brother addressed him. Caloy calls him Bedshaker, it's his nick in their chat channel. These two were actually giving me tips on how to differentiate gay from real guys and they're even giving me tips on how to get a guy! Talk about generation gap! And I've always thought that I was full of wisdom. :P I was dead wrong. hahahahaha.

No comments: