Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dinner with Father

Most of my brothers can't get along with each other well. But I sure am glad that they don't fight as much when I'm around. Last September 7 we decided to have dinner together at SM Golden Courie with Father. (I can only have dinner with only one set of parents at a time :P)
All of my brothers were there except one, Oging. He doesn't eat anything but chicken or Jollibee food so it was decided that he had to skip this one for us to be able to eat proper food. The truth is, I am a little strained towards dealing with my Father. I do want to help him but I already promised my mother to support her. And I don't have enough finances to support both of them so I had to pick one. Since most of my brothers are with my mother, I chose to stick with my mother. How I wish there was a way to make it all good, to make everyone happy. Perhaps someday, when I grow a little bit more, I can find the answer :).

No comments: