Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hanging out with Gib

During the 4th week of August I spent my time looking for schools to study and improve my Japanese since my work forcibly ended August 17. The next day after I was kicked out I decided the attend the Toyonaka Bochi bochi to start another series of Japanese study.
During the bochi bochi I met Gibran. Gib's last name is Garcia, same as mine. He's from Mexico. He's Japanese level is way above mine despite the fact that he lives there. He reasoned that he had been studying the language at school for some time. He also happened to be looking for some Japanese schools too, to make himself more fluent. So we decided to join forces.
During the next few days we kept in touch to collaborate about the classes. Unfortunately most schools were closed for the summer so there weren't many schools to go to. hehehe :P

3 comments:

Edza said...

cute cya AnaMae...
mga type ni Cathy...
lol...

kagz said...

Bitaw noh? Karun pasad ko kahinumdum na mao man diay tuod ni ang mga type ni Cathy. Ipailaila niya nako to si Cathy. hehehehe :)

chubbycat said...

pagsure mong duha oi!
wen i saw naay comments sa kani na post kay nakathink jud ko na "ayay, apil jud ko ani sa comments dah!" wala jud ko masayop!

bitaw anamae cute cya... =P
hahaha...
unsaon...