Friday, February 02, 2007

Esaka Team Year-end Party


The party was held at Nishinakajima Minamigata and I was on a holiday that day (December 28). 45 minutes before the appointed time I started walking the familiar route heading towards Midosouji station. There was an accident that night, the subway train stopped and the train lights were turned off. I had wondered if my groupmates got there fine. A few moments later they called me and told me that they were already outside the station. And so I met them and we headed out to the "nomikai" place.
Fujii-san was already there waiting for us when we got there. (As usual, I don't remember the name of the place but I think I can still pinpoint it's location.) As their conversation went on, I continued eating and drinking. I couldn't understand much of what they were talking about anyway so I gave up and just went on munching all food that I could munch.

No comments: