Monday, February 05, 2007

The Long Walk to Nakatsu


February 3: It was a bright sunny afternoon. I asked Mars to show me where the public library was and decided to meet him in Juso. After applying for a membership in the library we decided to go Umeda and Shinsaibashi. Many of you may not know this: Mars has no sense of direction but then so do I! It's always an adventure when we go on "laag" together since there's always a possibility that we both could get lost. hehehe. We decided to do a long walk from Juso to Nakatsu, luckily we didn't get lost. The view was great but unfortunately, my picture wasn't. It was the damn wind that made my hair look like it belonged to Diana Ross. Oh well, next time I'll definitely tie my hair down before taking a picture on a windy day.

But Mar's picture turned out pretty good. Lucky guy!

No comments: