Monday, February 19, 2007

Valentines in Osaka

I was expecting Valentines day to be more festive here but I was yet again met with another disappointment. Maybe this season is only exciting for people who're still in high school.
February 14, I came in 1 minute late to the office despite the fact that I ran all the way. (Unlike Esaka, we have punch cards here in Bentencho, so lates are monitored). But despite the morning's misfortune I was still in tune with the season as I gave my workmates some chocolates.

I felt blessed those days for I am not as busy as I was in Esaka. ( I used to work even on holidays and weekends there) I finally had time to read mails and coordinate with people. That day, I suggested to the Osaka pips to have coffee somewhere and some of them agreed to go. We met in Umeda. We ate at the "tabehodai" (eat-all-you-can) resto on top of Hep Five. The food was not really that great, but I guess most of these types of resto are never that good anyway. We ended the night with coffee at the Starbucks near Hilton Hotel. This is one Startbucks that closes the latest in the city.

I guess I would have to say that the day's highlight for that day was meeting Chei, the Korean girl that Alvin brought along with him. Why?! Shhhh....because she said she and Alvin are just "friends". hehehehe.

6 comments:

cuteblush said...

psst.. is there some story behind the first photo? ehemm.. (peace!)

p.s. you have to approve this comment or else.. hmp! heheh..

kagz said...

Tawa ha, gi approve nako imo comment.
My showbiz reply: "Friends lang po kami..."
Bwahahahaha

chubbycat said...

kung saan ka masaya ana mae supportahan tika. ;-) hehehe...
kung pasakitan ka,
ipasalvage nato! yen naman atong ibayad... mwehehehe... here goes my sidney tendencies again! toinks! peace!

dashes&scribbles said...

oist anamae! as in ha super late na ko sa news sa mga peeps. mustamos man oi? i-regards ko sa akong sano! hahaha!

lindo said...

hahahah.. ano ba yan! Alvin-san ha. Atarashi no kanojo imasu pala.

Musta na mga taga OSAKA...see you there May 7..final na yon..

mogol said...

kagz ha... ga agree gyud ko kay mizpah nga murag naa gyud na story ang first photo heheheheeee... =D

Nice to see you having fun and doing well. =)