Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Shin Osaka Jammin'


I've always wanted to go to a jam session eversince I started listening to band music.
And finally my wish came true on the night of February 17. I went to Shiera and Jet's aparment carrying my case along with me. I got there around 8:00PM. Yuri and Diobert were already there.
It was really nice since Sheira and Jet's apartment was sound proof so even if we made a lot of noice through the wee hours of the morning nobody called the police on us.
We started the session with "Planetarium". This is the one of the songs from "Hana Yori Dango" series which is oftened played during Domyouji's lonesome moments. We also listened to some other songs that we wanted to play which included Goong's OST, Splender and Yellowcard.
People finally got worn out at around 3 am so we slept for a while there and went out early in the morning. I got to the apartment 8am the next day. I kinda' felt like a drunkard coming home at that kind of hour.

No comments: