Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Night in Namba


The CMK women invited me to join them for dinner and other fun stuff last friday (February 23) at Namba.
We eat at a shabu-shabu resto near Dotonbori. It was a "tabehodai" or eat-all-you-can resto. At first I was pretty excited and I ate a lot. But as time went by the food didn't stop coming so I was getting a little hyped and I thought "How the heck do we eat all this?!". There was just too much food. It would've been great if I could take out some and cook it at home another time. hehehe, Fat chance! So finally time was up and we had to leave the resto (there's a time limit to tabehodai restos here). Then came another shock to me, the bill was huge! (Next time I'll definitely think twice before going to a tabehodai like this.)

After that meal by stomach was so full that I was having difficulty breathing. We then took a ride on the "kanransha" (Ferris Wheel) near there. There were only three of us inside the ferris wheel car(Yoshi-san, Hirata-san, Me).


It had a really great view of the city and the ride itself was awesome since it has an aura of being in a spaceship. I took a picture of the view from the top most point. Really cool.

After which we had our picture taken at a "pirikura" and then we head on for a one hour karaoke. Yoshi-san did a great song number in there. She sounded fantastic.
Eventhough I went broke after, the night was fun. I wouldn't mind doing it again if I have enough finances. hehehehe


No comments: